Be Glad Vlad Is On Kim's Side

"We need to go back to dialogue with the Korean People's Democratic Republic, stop intimidating it and find peaceful ways of resolving these issues," Putin

In May, 2014, less than two months after the Crimea annexation and with Western nations seeking to punish Russia, Putin signed away 90 percent of North Korea's $11 billion debt to Russia, an amount comparable with the debtor state's GDP. The other 10 percent, according to the deal Putin signed, could be used for joint Russian-North Korean projects. That same year, Russia delivered 50,000 tons of wheat as humanitarian aid to North Korea.

Bashar Hafez al-Assad      Glad with Vlad        Ali Khamenei 

Since 2014, Putin has tried to build a stock of things to sell to the U.S. in exchange for a free hand in the former Soviet Union, including Ukraine. He has leverage on the Syrian regime and the North Korean one, leverage in Iran and Libya. So far, he has found no takers. But avoiding a deal with him means trouble with his clients; unless the U.S. wants to risk using force in North Korea, it needs Putin's cooperation in resolving the crisis.

 The Chinese want to play ball but they are in a league of their own making. It's the National pastime before Branch Rickey and Jackie Robinson. Carrying the sport analogy further the Eurodollar crowd is the arrogant one league and one league only NFL while Putin is the commissioner of the upstart AFL. Obama's eight year world lecture tour reinforced George W's "you're either with us or against us." Putin swooped in and recruited the Shia crowd, Iran and Assad's Alawites. Xi Jinping signed-on with Putin in 2012 b/c they share the TWO of Diamonds  Birth-Card, large populations of Sunni Muslim trouble-makers, 70 years of Communist ideology and mutual borders with each other as well as North Korea. Trump, the bulls*itter salesman has been dealing with the NYC Mafia for fifty years and on 8 November 2016 he became Commissioner of the NFL, praise be to Allah, the Electoral College and the DNC's hatchet job on Bernie.


Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published