"We Are All Self-Employed"

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 3-97.jpg

ENTREPRENEURISM

Only 3% of the population in every nation on earth has enough money to qualify as an Elite. One third of that 3% were born Financially Independent, one third got there by hook or crook and the last third almost made it but needs government assistance to retire. That leaves 97% of the world’s people to fend for themselves.

It's not what you know, it's not who you know, it's when's your Birthday?

 

Entrepreneur Gallery

 

Steven Jobs

The February 24th  DESIRE for MONEY and LOVE Card

 

Open Loop Limbic System

FAMOUS ACE of  Diamonds: Paul NewmanWilhelm Grimm, Wayne Gretzky, Douglas MacArthurEllen DeGeneres, Connor McGregor, Eddie Van Halen, Kristin Davis, Steven Jobs, Reese Witherspoon, Carmen Electra, Adolf Hitler, Pope John Paul II, Stan Laurel, Gerald R. Ford, John Derek, Ryan Phillippe, Matt Damon, Maria Shriver, Tyra Banks

 

Karma: Acquisition

 

Jeff Bezos

The January 12th  FRIENDSHIP Card

 

Experiential Learning Cycle

 

TWO  of Spades: The FRIENDSHIP  Card: The Two of Spades is the card of work partnership and friendship. Two's are also fear cards, and it is their own spiritual natures that often scare the Two of Spades. The displacement and Karma Card, the Six of Spades, speaks of karma to be paid in this life time, often in the form of work or health difficulties, while the placement of the Two of Spades in the Natural Spread at the Uranus/Uranus position tells us that they have strong institutional gifts. The double sixes in the Venus and Mars positions tell us that the Two of Spades often get into ruts in their family lives and work sphere. When they fight this monotony, there can be frustration. They have strong mental powers and strong intuitive powers and both of these can make them money.

 

 Karma: Fear of Unity 

FAMOUS TWO  of Spades: Rush Limbaugh, Joe Frazier, Kirstie Alley, Laura Dern, Bertolt Brecht, Jimmy Durante, Aidan Quinn, John Singer Sargent, Howard Stern, Freddie Prinze Jr., James Van Der Beek, Butch Cassidy, Candace Cameron, Lowell Thomas, Herman Goering, Audrey Hepburn, Stacey Keach, Charlie Watts, Jeff Bezos, Hedda Hopper. 

 

ARIES  Robert Kiyosaki

The April 8th  BUSINESS OWNER Card

 

Emotional Intelligence

 

KING of Diamonds: The BUSINESS OWNER Card: The King of Diamonds is the master of values. In this regard he or she can do very well in any business pursuit, applying the inherited knowledge to their business with much success. These people always do better as heads of their own business. They can be very mercenary when it comes to money and business, but they don't have to be. This is the only "one-eyed" King in the King in the deck which means that they tend to see everything from their own point of view exclusive of others. This can make them very stubborn and one-sided in their view points.

 

Karma: Denial of the Power of Love

 

FAMOUS KING of  Diamonds: Jason Bateman, LL Cool J, Benedict Arnold, Christina Ricci, Naseem Hamed, Arsenio Hall, Abraham Lincoln, Prince Edward, Sharon Stone, Osama bin Laden, Chuck Norris, James Earl Ray, Tony Blair, Betty Ford, Mary Pickford, George Clooney, Rudolph Valentino, Angelina Jolie, Lindsay Lohan.

 

ESTP LEO  Madonna

                     

Hemingway          Nicholson            Murphy

The Myers-Briggs Type analysts theorize that the ESTP 'Promoter' personality type make natural entrepreneurs.

 

Cancer-Leo  Ernest Hemingway

 

The April 22nd MOTHER of INTUITION Card – The Jack of Clubs Club

ARIES-TAURUS  Jack Nicholson

 

ARIES  Eddie Murphy

 

How About a Super Entrepreneur

 The June 28th CONVERSATION Card – The Jack of Clubs Club

CANCER  Elon Musk

Appreciative Inquiry

 FAMOUS TWO of Clubs: Clint Walker, Wild Bill Hickok, Christine Jorgensen, Wynonna Judd, John Cusack, Gilda Radner, Elon Musk, Kate Beckinsale, Sandra Bullock, Mick Jagger, George Bernard Shaw, Rupert Grint and Tom Feton, Henry VIII, Dave Chappelle, Snoop Dogg, Viggo Mortensen, Owen Wilson, Liv Ullmann, Ludwig van Beethoven; 


Leave a comment

Please note, comments must be approved before they are published